Bruce Grant Lee
Bruce Lee is an associate in Oswald & Yap’s Corporate and Securities Law groups. Bruce’s practice covers a broad range of corporate and securities transactional matters, including public and private offerings, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, international offerings, public company compliance, and securities filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- California, 2008
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2008
- J. Reuben Clark Law School, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah 2008 J.D.
- UCLA, Los Angeles, California, 2005 Ph.D.
- UCLA, Los Angeles, California, 2000 B.A.
You may contact us by e-mail using the form below. A representative of the firm will respond as soon as possible.
- Business Law
- Securities Law
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning, Asset Protection, Tax and Probate