Calvin C. S. Yap
Calvin Yap practices real property law, immigration, financing and secured transactions. His experience ranges from representation of small family owned businesses to international publicly traded companies. Calvin’s representative transactions include the purchase and sale of on-going businesses and commercial properties; establishment of distributorship and licensing arrangements; mixed collateral and judicial foreclosures; corporate and financial restructurings; mergers and acquisitions for various industry sectors; seller financed transactions; and Uniform Commercial Code matters. He is well versed in both interstate and international transactions. Calvin’s clients include foreign based companies seeking to establish a presence in the United States. Moreover, he advices and assists many individuals and corporations in all aspects of employment and family-based immigration.
- California, 1982
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Northwestern University School of Law, Chicago, Illinois, 1981 J.D.
- University of Illinois, Champaign, Illinois, 1978 B.S.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Orange County Bar Association, Real Estate Section Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association Member
- Orange County Bar Association Member
- California State Bar Association, Real Property Section Member
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
Past Employment Positions:
- University of California at Irvine, Instructor, 1982 – 1983
You may contact us by e-mail using the form below. A representative of the firm will respond as soon as possible.
- Business Law
- Securities Law
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning, Asset Protection, Tax and Probate