Our firm serves as a counsel to many companies, large and small, public and private. In do doing, we provide advice on all types of business transactions. We are able to handle very technical legal issues, but we are also sensitive to the need to be practical in achieving a result in a timely and cost-effective manner. We are able to bill many corporate matters on a flat-free basis so clients have certainty in budgeting.
Our corporate services include:
- Formation of corporations (both “C” and “S”); non-profit corporations; limited liability companies (LLCs); general partnerships (GPs); limited partnerships (LPs); professional corporations(APCs); limited liability partnerships(LLPs); and joint ventures (JVs)
- Corporate governance issues, including annual meetings; corporate resolutions; shareholder agreements; and other corporate requirements to limit personal liability
- Contract negotiation, drafting, and review
- Employment law issues, including employee handbooks and stock option/stock purchase plans
- Mergers and acquisitions, including asset sales/purchases and stock sales/purchases
- Intellectual property services, such as trademark applications and licensing and royalty agreements
- Promissory notes, security agreements, UCC financing statements and other loan transactions
- Financing issues
- Real estate transactions, including office leases; real property purchases agreements; and conveyancing instruments
You may contact us by e-mail using the form below. A representative of the firm will respond as soon as possible.
- Business Law
- Securities Law
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning, Asset Protection, Tax and Probate