Estate Planning, Asset Protection, Tax and Probate
Estate and Tax Planning With a Focus on the Future
Whether you need assistance with tax planning, estate planning, a will or trust contest or another important matter, our Orange County attorneys have the experience you need. Members of our estate planning and tax practices group have helped clients ranging from single parents to Fortune 500 companies find lasting solutions to complex legal and financial challenges. Some of the estate planning and tax planning services we provide include:
- Individual Tax Planning : Our attorneys help position clients for future wealth for themselves, their families and future generations through creative devices designed to minimize tax exposure.
- Business Tax Planning : We provide legal services to help family business owners, closely held business owners and other business owners to maximize owner and employee benefit plans and to minimize tax exposures.
- Asset Protection : Our firm provides creditor protection services designed to help limit the power of creditors who seek to attack your wealth and assets; family holding entities; and prenuptial/post marital agreements.
- Estate Planning : We provide experienced estate planning services to people of all levels of wealth and financial security. We conform titles of property, draft wills, trusts and other estate planning documents to help clients avoid probate and limit exposure to unnecessary taxes.
- Advanced Estate Planning : Multimillion-dollar estates require the attention of an experienced and highly knowledgeable estate planning lawyer. Our firm has helped clients throughout Southern California with advanced estate planning.
- Business Continuity Family Protection : If you own a family business and need to know more about business succession planning for your family members, loyal employees or interested third parties, we can help.
- Probate Avoidance : Probate, which can cost as much as 10% of a probated estate’s value, may be avoided in most cases.
- Dispute Resolution : We provide dispute resolution services for clients who are involved in an estate-related dispute, including will or trust contests or changes.
- Trust Administration : We represent trustees, trust beneficiaries and family members in trust disputes.
Oswald & Yap is located in Irvine, California. Our lawyers represent clients throughout Orange County and all of Southern California. In addition to serving domestic clients, we serve international clients from all across the world who have assets in California. To contact our law office, call 949-788-8900, or contact us by e-mail.
You may contact us by e-mail using the form below. A representative of the firm will respond as soon as possible.
- Business Law
- Securities Law
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning, Asset Protection, Tax and Probate